Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 67.279 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,997,391 Franc (29,688 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$147 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sharjah costs Dirham 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100,000 (about 1 hour ago)