Cost of living comparison between Gothenburg, Sweden and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 67.279 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,350,910 Franc (20,079 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)