Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.279 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,370,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,075,739 Franc (30,401 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)