Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.117 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,037,449 Franc (29,478 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)