Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.942 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,357,493 Franc (19,690 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)