Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.153 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,150,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,832,651 Franc (29,019 kr) in Gothenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)