Cost of living comparison between Gostivar, Macedonia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.698 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 315,365 Franc (29,479 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)