Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.711 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 314,331 Franc (29,346 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)