Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.727 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 253,992 Franc (23,679 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)