Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.752 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 421,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 338,030 Franc (31,440 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)