Cost of living comparison between Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 151.492 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 320,864 Franc (2,118 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)