Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.056 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 773,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 638,630 Franc (4,200 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)