Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 155.072 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 704,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 585,304 Franc (3,774 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)