Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01883 XOF / IRR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 224,474 Franc (﷼ 11,922,410) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)