Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.192 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 347,045 Franc (₨42,363) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)