Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,785 Franc (₨27,066) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (30 minutes ago)