Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.362 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 310,224 Franc (₨33,137) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)