Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.832 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 737,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 579,941 Franc (R$ 3,298) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)