Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.333 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,532,904 Franc (R$ 8,054) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)