Cost of living in Glasgow, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 848 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 745.309 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,960,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,758,115 Franc (£2,359) in Glasgow.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)