Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.714 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 238,279 Franc (E£ 7,284) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Kanpur costs ₨8,600 (about 1 hour ago)