Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.211 XOF / EGP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 190,080 Franc (E£ 6,292) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)