Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.226 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,229,092 Franc (€1,890) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)