Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 733.495 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,258,255 Franc (£5,805) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)