Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 769.904 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,783,121 Franc (£11,408) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (36 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)