Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 763.889 XOF / GIP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,765,731 Franc (£11,475) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)