Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.503 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,910,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,871,096 Franc (€2,876) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (43 minutes ago)