Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,975,673 Franc (€3,014) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)