Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.389 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,491,258 Franc (€2,272) in Ghent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 15,000 ₦ (30 minutes ago)