Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 140.546 XOF / MYR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 873,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 628,261 Franc (RM4,470) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (44 minutes ago)