Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.011 XOF / GYD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,535,455 Franc (509,915 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (30 minutes ago)