Cost of living in George, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.574 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in George (South Africa) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 913,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 719,590 Franc (R 16,514) in George.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)