Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.729 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,053,411 Franc (€3,131) in Genoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Recife costs R$ 0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,800 лв (about 2 hours ago)