Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.272 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 281,625 Franc (Php22,949) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)