Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.729 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 376,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 272,064 Franc (Php23,197) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)