Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.288 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 347,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 249,543 Franc (Php24,255) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (28 minutes ago)