Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 166.431 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 720,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 585,846 Franc (3,520TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM32 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 2.00 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)