Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 141.110 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 516,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 407,534 Franc (2,888TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)