Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 152.382 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 905,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 731,137 Franc (4,798 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)