Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 157.201 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 892,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 728,443 Franc (4,634 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)