Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 151.978 XOF / PLN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 841,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 688,275 Franc (4,529 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)