Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 169.728 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 383,078 Franc (2,257TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)