Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 149.936 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 660,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 523,332 Franc (3,490TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tianjin costs 元28 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,935 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €18,000 (about 1 hour ago)