Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 157.241 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 792,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 633,377 Franc (4,028TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (33 minutes ago)