Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.999 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,383,532 Franc (20,650 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)