Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.464 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,141,314 Franc (31,277 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$335 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (33 minutes ago)