Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.691 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,420,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,168,513 Franc (31,569 kr) in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rosario costs ARS $10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)