Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.014 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,910 Franc (5,828 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)