Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.001 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,750 Franc (3,748 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (31 minutes ago)