Cost of living comparison between Garoua, Cameroon and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.004 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,752 Franc (3,737 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)