Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.006 XOF / XAF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,127 Franc (3,108 Franc) in Garoua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)