Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.546 XOF / KRW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,631,719 Franc (₩2,988,436) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)