Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.081 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 227,991 Franc (₨25,106) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (33 minutes ago)