Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 8.544 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,732 Franc (₨28,761) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 1 hour ago)