Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,184,844 Franc (€3,321) in Galway.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 500 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (42 minutes ago)