Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.618 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,173,809 Franc (€3,281) in Galway.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php23,000 (about 1 hour ago)