Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.127 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,284 Franc (72,527 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)