Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.836 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,213 Franc (65,497 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)