Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.420 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 209,919 Franc (61,381 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)