Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.531 XOF / LKR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 267,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 195,131 Franc (55,260 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)