Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 338.646 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 447,299 Franc (1,321 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 323,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)