Cost of living comparison between Gabrovo, Bulgaria and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 335.159 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 42% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 3,545 Franc (11 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)