Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.433 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 40% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 524,609 Franc (1,559 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)