Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 334.937 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 40% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,368 Franc (13 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)