Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 336.722 XOF / BGN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 519,281 Franc (1,542 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)