Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 223.250 XOF / TND
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 357,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 251,619 Franc (1,127 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (32 minutes ago)