Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.313 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 969,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 759,432 Franc (元8,698) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (about 2 hours ago)