Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.513 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,223,992 Franc (€1,882) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)