Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.125 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,465 Franc (¥676) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)