Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.221 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 38% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,588 Franc (¥687) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)