Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.835 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 40% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,681 Franc (¥761) in Funabashi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (44 minutes ago)