Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 148.116 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,204,552 Franc (Dirham 8,132) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kollam costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (about 1 hour ago)