Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 145.335 XOF / AED
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,411,836 Franc (Dirham 9,714) in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Port Louis costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,118 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (40 minutes ago)