Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 657.030 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,348,557 Franc (€2,053) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)