Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 664.748 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,987,065 Franc (€2,989) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (41 minutes ago)