Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.814 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,035,921 Franc (€3,095) in Frankfurt am Main.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)