Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 58.720 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,624,623 Franc (P27,667) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)