Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 55.960 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,295,161 Franc (P23,144) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)