Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 53.441 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,680,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,371,458 Franc (P25,663) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)