Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.847 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,276,962 Franc (P24,163) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)