Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.717 XOF / BWP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,530,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,261,987 Franc (P23,064) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)