Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.057 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 858,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 664,567 Franc (R$ 4,314) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)