Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.832 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 753,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 592,323 Franc (R$ 3,369) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)