Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.851 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 788,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 611,122 Franc (R$ 3,475) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (36 minutes ago)