Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.938 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 947,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 767,438 Franc (元9,253) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)