Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.655 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 894,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 726,545 Franc (元8,685) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)