Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.494 XOF / CNY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,662,578 Franc (元18,372) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (22 minutes ago)