Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.713 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 16% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,640,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,224,975 Franc (C$5,130) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)