Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 451.321 XOF / CAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,750 Franc (C$8) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 82,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockton, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madison, Wisconsin costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)