Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 653.343 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,563,050 Franc (€2,392) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 31 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)