Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 657.341 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,570,081 Franc (€2,389) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)