Cost of living comparison between Formosa, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.694 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 410,271 Franc (ARS $10,336) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)