Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 4% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 326,291 Franc (ARS $8,370) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)