Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 39.362 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 408,765 Franc (ARS $10,385) in Formosa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)