Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.974 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 443,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 337,568 Franc (ARS $10,557) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)