Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,469,970 Franc (€2,242) in Foggia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)