Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 145.595 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 291,670 Franc (2,003 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)