Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 141.389 XOF / RON
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 548,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 510,216 Franc (3,609 lei) in Focşani.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (about 2 hours ago)