Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,127 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.259 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 872,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 643,480 Franc (R$ 3,651) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)