Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 162.535 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 798,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 587,581 Franc (R$ 3,615) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)