Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.837 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 956,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 705,790 Franc (R$ 4,014) in Florianopolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lisbon costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)