Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.676 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,597,271 Franc (€3,992) in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)