Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 61.456 XOF / MAD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,331 Franc (38 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)