Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 650.962 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,367,772 Franc (€2,101) in Ferrara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)