Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.748 XOF / BDT
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,800 Franc (Taka 859) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)