Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 663.786 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,473,219 Franc (€2,219) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)