Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 655.508 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,206,600 Franc (€1,841) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)