Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.429 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,920,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,625,666 Franc (€2,477) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)