Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.800 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 821,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 697,200 Franc (€1,062) in Famagusta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)