Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.319 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 788,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 579,367 Franc (₨108,917) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)