Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.616 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 771,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 566,277 Franc (₨100,835) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (31 minutes ago)