Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.622 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 633,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 453,985 Franc (₨98,221) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £20,040 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,423 (about 3 hours ago)