Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.243 XOF / PKR *
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 751,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 543,810 Franc (₨103,729) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)